Tax Credit for Contributions To A Qualifying Charitable Organization
With Arizona’s Qualifying Charitable Organizations Tax Credit (QCO) you benefit on your Arizona tax return and your donation provides specialized care that enriches the lives of our patients and their families!
When you donate to a Hacienda HealthCare affiliate you may be eligible to receive a dollar-for-dollar tax credit up to $400* (single or head-of-household filer) or $800* (married) with Arizona’s Qualifying Charitable Organizations tax credit.
How it works… For example, if you give $800 to an Arizona Qualified Charity, your state income tax owed is reduced by $800.
And, you can claim that same $800 charitable contribution on your federal taxes, lowering your federal tax bill as well. It’s a net win compared to paying tax dollars to the state, and you directly contribute to Hacienda HealthCare’s programs and services instead.
Donate to any of these Hacienda HealthCare affiliates:
• Hacienda Children’s Hospital – Drug Dependent Newborn Program, Sub-acute Children’s Care, Parent Training
• Hacienda, Inc. – Intermediate Care Facility-ID, Medical and Non-Medical Group Homes, Vocational Training Programs, and Day Training For Adults (DTA)
• Hacienda Skilled Nursing Facility – Therapeutic Recreation, Restoration Therapy, Ventilator Management
• Los Niños Hospital, Inc. – Los Niños Home Medical Services, Los Niños Innovative Home Health Care, and Los Niños Synagis® Clinics
Arizona law allows for these contributions to be made all the way up to the April 15 tax deadline and still count for the 2017 tax year (contributions made in 2018 would count for your 2018 federal taxes, however).
1) Make your donation
2) File Department of Revenue tax Forms 321 and 301 when you file your taxes
2) Receive your dollar for dollar tax credit
Any size gift makes an impact. No gift is too small.
For more information, visit the Arizona Department of Revenue website at www.azdor.gov.
*Receive tax credits up to $400 for single or head-of-household filers, or up to $800 if married and filing jointly. Tax credits are available to individuals who have an Arizona tax liability. Note: this is not professional tax or legal advice. Please consult with your tax preparer about your individual situation. For information, visit the Arizona Department of Revenue website at www.azdor.gov.